Saturday, October 02, 2010

"Tis the season....."

I am utterly sick of the creepy and negative radio and TV ads that are being run these days. I can't wait until Election Day passes. The mud-slinging for blatant political purposes defies belief.

In Ohio, Congressional candidate Tom Ganley is being smeared by a woman alleging he groped her. Do we smell money here? Or is it a whiff of "politics as usual"? Do we wonder why good men and women do not run for office anymore? I mean, Patrick was a Saint, I ain't.

Ganley is a millionaire car dealer. Does anyone really THINK he would risk it all for something as stupid as what is being alleged? A clue to the answer is in the failed mediation that attempted to settle matters. Defense Counsel offered $500.00 to make it go away. Now, don't you think that if there was REALLY any merit to all this that a little more than $500.00 buckaroos would have been offered to settle and keep matters silent from the public and media? Tis the Season.

In California it has been revealed by a crying former housemaid/illegal alien that a Senatorial candidate employed her while she was illegal and treated her like dirt. I think she was treated like dirt for about 8 years. I saw her dabbling her eyes and cheeks with a tissue. I didn't see any tears though. She kept dabbing a dry face. Tis the Season.

No comments: