Friday, July 10, 2009

NATIONAL HEALTHCARE - OR YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ME

There are some, legitimate, reasons for having National Healthcare in place for specific classes of people.

1) Those who are retired and have contributed to the U.S. economy throughout their lives.

2) The many Americans who are working but simply cannot afford it or it is not being offered them at a price they can afford.

There are some, legitimate, reasons for NOT having National Healthcare in place for specific classes of people.

1) Those who are residing in our nation illegally.

2) Those born to single mothers.

Yes, this could be classified as discriminatory but what decisions in life are not?
Where is your responsibility to me? I am all for helping one to help themself but I do not believe in doing it over and over again. And I don't believe I am responsible for the illegitimate children you have over and over again.

I am willing to have tax monies pay for healthcare for those truly in need. I don't believe in forced carte blanche coverage.

No comments: