Sunday, December 18, 2016

Muslims in America.

Look at the multiple centuries that we have been classified as infidels by Muslims. They have kidnapped, raped and murdered on behalf of their Koran. Seeing all the ongoing atrocities in our times leads me to only one conclusion about them.

I believe, because their belief system is male dominated, they are fearful of losing their control, i.e. power. If their believers cannot be controlled they must resort to terrorism to control them. In doing so they displace their fear onto others.

Muslim women and daughters are unable to express any individuality therefore they are controlled. All these are also controlled by mullahs who profess to be holy men but are evil.

I am not broadbrushing all Muslims. I see who I believe are some Muslims in America who have become very American. Their kids play sports, learn music and they attend these events in support of their children.  These Muslims I don't fear. It's the evil ones I fear.

No comments: