Saturday, October 20, 2012

THE WAR ON......WHITE MEN aka DESTROYING AMERICA

I thought about titling this piece "Destroying America." Either way, there's a dismantling going on, one brick at a time.

Leftist judges continue to go against the will of the majority of American voters. They are crafting artificial minorities in an attempt to create an artificial majority. The latest sling sent against  us is the war against the Boy Scouts of America and the Defense of Marriage Act. Each brick represents the strength of America being deceitfully removed.

I see a time coming when homosexuals, if we allow it, will be given preference in all matters. Fill in the dots.....hiring.....military service.....teaching.....  Get the picture?

One's sexuality does not belong in the public eye. However, I must speak out when I see film of their public displays. Disgusting.

I declare myself in rebellion against what's being imposed on us by Leftist Judges,  a Leftist White House and a Leftist Political Party.

We have once chance and once chance only now to end the madness. I warn Americans though - they don't go easily. Expect power moves in some guise from them before the election. It wouldn't surprise me that there will be event created by the Left, something that would appear to be justified and open the door to the declaration of martial law.

I like to be wrong about some things. I hope I'm wrong about this and the real  American majority will speak up with their vote.   

No comments: