Thursday, March 20, 2008

American Failure

There has been much bashing of the American president by both the Left and the Right in this great nation. Some blame the Democrats, others blame the Republican Party. As I see it, the problem is a reflection of all of us.

Congress appears to be reading newspapers instead of reading the American people.

Linked to this is the American people's inattention to what their elected leaders have been doing, or rather not been doing.

In other worlds, we're all to blame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.